Date:      Wed, 30 Jun 1999 09:27:19 +0300 (EEST)
From:      "Oles' Hnatkevych" <gnut@fc.kiev.ua>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   access to modem - netsted tip

Hello!

   All my life I was accessing modems through tip(?). It fits my needs.
But now I have a problem. The reason that I want to access modem on
a remote computer, which in its turn (the computer) I access through
another modem. So if I will press '~.' I will disconnect from the
remote computer instead of quitting remote tip.

   What else programs you can suggest for accessing remote unix
systems in a terminal-like mode. What is in the FreeBSD itself,
what I'll have to install?

   Thank you in advance.

   With best wishes, Oles' Hnatkevych,
     Finance & Credit Banking Corporation, Kyiv.
     http://gnut.kiev.ua