Date:      Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:28:28 -0400
From:      "JoeB" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Kim Helenius" <kim.helenius@kepa.fi>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Puzzling NATD problem - revisited

You state Network topology:
Internet---Campus Network---(xl0)FreeBSD NATD machine(xl1)---Internal host

Internet is public ip address,  if Campus Network private ip address then
you
can not nat them again, if Campus Network  is public ip address then  you
should
nat  x11 for the private ip address on the lan behind the FBSD box.