Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:32:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Yuri Lukin" <lists@swaggi.com>
To:        Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Paul Schmehl <pauls@utdallas.edu>, Vince <jhary@unsane.co.uk>, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Intel PRO 3945ABG Wireless

--bound1160580727

Doug Barton wrote ..
> On Tue, 10 Oct 2006, Paul Schmehl wrote:
>
> > Why isn't anyone working on updating it?
>
> This is a volunteer project. No one has volunteered.
>
> Doug

I think there are some that would like to contribute but don't
know where to begin. I, for one, enjoy wireless networking
and would like to contribute to the project but I dont
know the OS internals and don't have any real programming
experience. Perhaps some basic guidance could set people
like myself on the right path? I'm not asking for hand-holding,
just something to start with.

-Yuri

--bound1160580727--