Date:      Wed, 18 Apr 2007 06:40:39 +0100
From:      David Malone <dwmalone@maths.tcd.ie>
To:        jgrosch@MooseRiver.com
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PR conf/107453 still pending

> The PR conf/107453 (calendar.judaic is out of date) is still pending. I
> submitted the patch to correct this bug back in January. It is just a
> replacement of an ASCII text file and should not affect the operation of
> the OS. Could some one with the commit bit please look at this and commit
> it?

Hi Josef,

I applied the patch to -current ages ago, but noticed some minor
problems with it and mailed you to ask if you could check my corrections
before I merged it to 6.X, but I never got a reply. I wonder if you could
check the version in -current, and I'll merge the change once I hear
it is OK from you.

	David.