Date:      Mon, 15 Apr 1996 14:35:35 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Somebody <somebody@cu-online.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Suggestions?

	I have a news server built and I am in the process of deciding
what version of FreeBSD I want to use. I am think of going with BSD-STABLE
but I am not sure if this the best decision. This machine is a P133 with
48M of ram and Buslogic 946C and a 4.2G Atlas Pro and 1G EIDE Drive for
the base OS and it will be running INN1.4unoff3 or unoff2.
	This machine will at first act as a newsfeeder for my other
locations and other news exchangers.
						Thank You

							Carlos

Carlos Ramirez						(217) 356 - 4009 Voice
CU-Online System Administrator				(217) 356 - 3600 Data
	Offerings Circuits Upto T1/E1 Speeds at affordable rates.
		"Your one stop Internet Provider"