Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 1998 17:06:39 +1200
From:      andrew@squiz.co.nz (Andrew McNaughton)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Synchronising with ftp remote

Can someone point me at a good package for synchronising a local source
tree with a remote copy via ftp?

Should be able to set up a configuration file specifying files to ignore
etc.  I'm mostly uploading changes, but occasionally doing it from other
machines to where I do most of my work, and want to ensure no changes get
lost.

I have ftp and cgi access only to the remote server.

Andrew McNaughton

DISCLAIMER: The Entire Physical Universe, Including      Andrew McNaughton
This Message, May One Day Collapse Back into an            ++64 4 389 6891
Infinitesimally Small Space. Should Another Universe    andrew@squiz.co.nz
Subsequently Re-emerge, the Validity of Statements  http://www.squiz.co.nz
in This Message Cannot Be Guaranteed.            http://www.newsroom.co.nz