Date:      Mon, 02 Dec 1996 00:40:50 -0500
From:      sales@fiber-net.com (Sales)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   unable to resolve name

First thanks to all who helped with the pppterm.Thanks
Okay I boot up to the install menu's. I get to the pppterm and dial out. I
log into my computone power rack and type in my username and password. I
alt-f1 back  and hit enter and I get the unable to resolve ftp.freebsd.org.
I can't seem to figure out why. I know my own dns server and gATEWAY. I
don't have a network card in the machine so I don't if that matters to
freebsd. I have d/led freebsd off our network connected directly to a t1 but
this computer is at home so I can't do that. I have tried using 0 to have it
auto neg the address. I have tried everything i can think of.
Would appreciate any suggestions or push in the right direction.
Thanks
Mark "scratched my hair out"  DeWar
Trying,Sweating,Crying