Date:      Tue, 07 Nov 2000 07:36:13 -0800
From:      richarde <richarde@tellink.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   patches

I have a questions about the patches that are to be applied to some of your
programs.  I have subscribed to your security mailing list and at the bottom
of the emails are usually 2 links to the patches.  One of those links has a
.asc at the end of it, which one of these patches are to be applied?  One
example of this is the latest patch for "top".  There were 2 links supplied
to download the patch and one of the links had a .asc at the end of the file
name.
If I am sending this off to the wrong people, then please let me know who to
email and keep up the good the work.

Rich.