Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:56:27 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Morten A. Middelthon" <morten@freenix.no>
To:        Daan Franke <daan@websilon.nl>
Cc:        "'Stijn Hoop'" <stijn@win.tue.nl>, Marc Silver <marcs@draenor.org>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Problems with screen/ircII

On Tue, 19 Sep 2000, Daan Franke wrote:

> I use screen + aterm + BitchX and that fucks my screen up, but screen in
> native console mode + BX gave a normal image. While BitchX + aterm is normal
> and the old screen + aterm + BX was also normal

The problem only seems to occur when logging in via an xterm, I tried
logging in from SecureCRT in Windows and ircII seemed to behave fine
inside screen. Perhaps the term-type is set to something strange when
logging in from an xterm? I can't check this now as I don't have any boxes
at home with X running (no Geforce2 support in XFree..), but I'll try
tomorrow when I get to work.

--
Morten A. Middelthon
Freenix Norge