Date:      Thu, 15 Oct 1998 09:34:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Timmons <skynyrd@opus.cts.cwu.edu>
To:        HighWind Software Information <info@highwind.com>
Cc:        lists@tar.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Recent 3.0's are Depressing

Well, you'll have to take what you can get - I'm not a kernel folk nor a
more knowledgable folk, but I happen to have a fairly recent -current from
yesterday afternoon :)

tcsh> time ./condBug
0.008u 0.016s 0:14.48 0.0%      24+496k 0+0io 0pf+0w

FreeBSD midtest3.gw.cwu.edu 3.0-BETA FreeBSD 3.0-BETA #0: Wed Oct 14
17:41:50 PDT 1998

(my sources were up-to-date about two hours before the kernel was built.
this is also an SMP kernel running on a dual-PII machine.)

was it supposed to blow up or something?

-Chris