Date:      Wed, 30 May 2001 01:27:37 +0800
From:      "Lim Seng Chor" <Lim.Seng.Chor@sit.edu.my>
To:        kinpoonc@pop.singnet.com.sg
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help - Cannot email to questions@freebsd.org

Talk to your ISP.
it seemed like freebsd mail gw is using RBL (Realtime Blackhole
List) or some other similar feature like DNSBL.
I believe at least one of the user of your isp was using the mail
server for relaying in order to do spamming to other site.
As a result, your isp was reported as spammer site and listed in
their rbl list.
ask your isp administrators to check it, for more info, go check
http://www.mail-abuse.org/
there should be a query page availble for u to check about your isp
mail relay servers status.
good luck.