Date:      Sat, 03 Aug 2002 01:26:55 -0400
From:      listman100 <listman@diversetech.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.6.0 or 4.6.1 RELEASE in CVS !!!

Hello all,

I am a bit fustrated.  On this past Thurs I performed a cvsup using 4_6
as the tag and performed "make buildworld" and received the following
4.6.1-RELEASE-p6 FreeBSD 4.6.1-RELEASE-p6 when issuing a "uname -a".  I
used the same tag today 4_6, "make buildworld" and received the
following 4.6.0-RELEASE-p7 FreeBSD 4.6.0-RELEASE-p7.  What is going on?
 If I put 4_6_1 as the tag my "/usr/src" is cleaned out but no new files
are pulled down.  Which whould be the better to track?  I assume 4.6.1
but cannot seem to find any servers that have those tags.