Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 1995 17:48:48 +0800 (HKT)
From:      "Raju M. Daryanani" <raju@rssd.hk.olivetti.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Elm port fixes

Hi there,

I tried installing the Elm port (my first port installation) on my machine
running the Feb SNAP and ran into unexpected difficulties.  I solved them
with a few small tweaks to the config file and 3 source files.
Things behave exactly the same on the new March 22 SNAP, so I figure
the port was done for FreeBSD 2.0 and things have changed in the SNAP
releases.

Would the person who did the elm port please contact me so I can give
him my patches and let him test it before releasing it?  I'm not that
familiar with BSD UNIX and have very limited time to test it myself.
There were some changes involving the TIMEZONE handling stuff so I'd
rather someone who knows what they are doing look at this first.

Raju
--
Raju M. Daryanani          | Email: raju@rssd.hk.olivetti.com
Technical Support Manager  |        raju@hk.super.net, raju@air.org