Date:      Mon, 26 Nov 2001 15:02:11 +1030
From:      Michael Gratton <mike@vee.net>
To:        Joe Kelsey <joe@zircon.seattle.wa.us>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: libjavaplugin_oji et al.

Joe Kelsey wrote:

> If we get this sorted out, the next thing to tackle is HotSpot!

Wow, fantastic work, guys! Java would have to be my favourite software platform, FreeBSD is my favourite server platform and Mozilla is my favourite browser, so it's really good to see the native 1.3.1 JDK and Plugin coming together so nicely.

Cheers!

--
Mike Gratton <mike@vee.net>
   Leader in leachate production and transmission since 1976.