Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 1995 02:19:21 -0700
From:      Jeffrey Hsu <hsu>
To:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Upgrade to my machine

  By and far, micropolis stood up to this type of ``abuse'' better than
  anyone, except we keep have this fun little problem with the drives :-)

Well, I'm totally bummed that my Microplis 2217 just died 2 days ago
and I have yet to recover.  It was my boot drive, my FreeBSD 1.1.5.1
system, as well as my home directory, which hasn't been back up
for weeks since FreeBSD 2.0 dump doesn't like converted FreeBSD 1.1.5.1
partitions.  I'm totally bummed.  Oh well, I just had to get that off
my chest.  I'm totally bummed.  I'm reduced to typing this message on my
sister's DOS pc with the modem I moved over from my non-bootable machine.

						Jeffrey