Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 1997 22:13:14 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Katie <katie@masco.net>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Instructions

> Dear to whom it may concern,
>
>     I e-mailed you just a little while ago but I am not sure if I was
> being clear or not. Well, what I did was I downloaded both the files,

You weren't, but thanks for the followup (though I might note here and
now that you're actually sending all of this to the wrong place - this
mailing list is strictly for reporting problems with the web server,
not necessarily all of its content, and it's questions@freebsd.org
that you want to be sending this to).

You need to pay closer attention to the section of the "How to install"
guide where it says exactly how to run the fdimage program:

	fdimage boot.flp a:

This will image-copy boot.flp to the drive, which is correct.  You
do NOT want to put the files onto a: as if it were a DOS filesystem
floppy.

					Jordan