Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:31:37 -0400
From:      "SILVER, MICHAEL A" <MSILVER@scana.com>
To:        "'Terry Allen'" <hmag@ozemail.com.au>, "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: BSD Problem 2

One consideration, if you are only going to use it as a server, you don't
need X.

There is a port for Webmin.  Goto /usr/ports/sysutils/webmin-0.86_2.  Then
enter:

  make && make install && make clean

This will download the webmin sources, build it, install it and clean up
temporary files.

If you haven't explored the ports yet, you are in for a very big, very
pleasant surprise.

...Michael...