Date:      Tue, 23 May 2000 23:49:12 -0400
From:      Chad Ziccardi <zicc@bellatlantic.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SB Live! X-Gamer

I cvsup'd to 4.0-Stable, and made the devices, it plays normally, but only
thru the front speaker out, is there a way to enable to play out both the
front&rear speaker outs at the same time? The machine has 2 HDs, and
currently when I want to play games, I simple switch the HD cable to the
Win2k drive to play. (Ya I know I could multi-boot, but I dislike boot
managers with drives I frequently reinstall (win).

Anyways, in summary, I'm looking for a way to enable sound out both front &
rear speaker ports on the SB Live! X-Gamer.

Thanks in advance,
--Chad Ziccardi