Date:      Wed, 11 Mar 1998 13:54:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      Steve Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   off topic question

I know this is off topic - and you all may smack me if you like but Ive
spent the entire day tryng to get the answer to this and have failed so
far.

I have ascend 4048s - I want to config them to do either regular ISDn or
DOV (data over voice)  Anyone done this or know where instructions are?

Again Im sorry for the inappropriateness of this post to these list.