Date:      Wed, 16 Jun 1999 15:05:33 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Roger Jansen <roger@solair1.inter.NL.net>
To:        Juergen Leising <a0037@stud.uni-bayreuth.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Partitions

Hya Juergen,

Thanks fr the explenation. This is exactly what I needed to know, namely
the type name for FreeBSD (BSD/386). I thought there wasn't one when I
looked in the type listing under RedHat.

By the way, the idea is to completely remove RedHat and run the server on
FreeBSD only. Maybe this makes things different as well.

Thanks again,

--=Roger=--