Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 1999 10:32:14 -0700
From:      John Armstrong <siberian@siberian.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linksys EtherFast card

I recently had this problem as well. pn0 recognizes it but the card
just will not work. It sets itself to 10BaseT/UTP <half-duplex> and
does nothing although I may possibly have a configuration problem. I
installed some normal 10BaseT cards and they work fine under the ed1
driver.

Anyone know what possible configuration gotchas these cards have? The
linksys cards I bought had a different chipset ID then mentioned in
the man page.  I have the ID : LC82C115, perhaps something changed?

John-