Date:      Thu, 20 May 1999 22:21:57 -0500
From:      Chris Costello <chris@calldei.com>
To:        Eric Hodel <hodeleri@seattleu.edu>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Music to code by

On Thu, May 20, 1999, Eric Hodel wrote:
> Does anyone have a particular music that they prefer to code by?

   Whatever happens to be in my CD carousel.  At this point, it's
the big hit soundtrack.  The other two CDs are Fatboy Slim's
"Praise You" single and Wyclef Jean's "Carnival" CD.

   Those are three out of about 150 CDs I have.

--
Chris Costello                                <chris@calldei.com>
A bug in the code is worth two in the documentation.