Date:      Sat, 21 Aug 1999 19:26:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Rob Snow <rsnow@lgc.com>
Cc:        Doug <Doug@gorean.org>, "John S. Dyson" <dyson@iquest.net>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Patches available (was Re: NFS HEADS UP)

    Ok, I have put up the current patch set -- for patching against CURRENT
    only - on my web site.

	http://www.backplane.com/FreeBSD4/

    They contain a bit more then the NFS stuff, but it's all related to
    performance.  It would take me too long to try to separate them out
    (this is what happens when things back-up, sorry!).

    The patches have been tested only somewhat and the one that fixes
    nfssrv_commit() is not 100% complete - it doesn't sync-out the file
    metadata yet, only the specific data blocks being requested by the
    commit rpc.

						-Matt