Date:      Sun, 21 Jun 1998 20:48:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      CyberPeasant <djv@bedford.net>
To:        zajobajo@ix3.ix.netcom.com (Georgieff)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

Georgieff wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>  We are small firm located in Bulgaria and we are
>  interested in buying items from your store. But at
>  first we must know the answers of the following
>  questions :
>      1. Do you ship outside your country?
>         (especcially for Bulgaria)
>      2. Do you accept Credit Card payment?
>         (Visa, Master Card)
>      3. Can you declare on the parcel value under
>         $50? Because here we have horrible duty
>         taxes for !!pc hardware!!. If you declare
>         that the parcel costs under $50 we would be
>         able to get it without duty taxes.
>
>    If the answers of all the questions is "YES" it
>   will be great pleasure for me to work with you.

The usual vendor is Walnut Creek CDROM. (www.cdrom.com).
I don't speak for them, but I think the answer to all those
questions is "yes".  Anyway, a cdrom is not really hardware.
Check www.cdrom.com for their shipping information. They also
have vendors in Europe. (Finland, Italy, France, UK, ??)

Dave
--
http://www.microsoft.com/security: `Microsoft Windows NT Server is the most
                  secure network operating system available.'