Date:      Thu, 8 May 2003 14:47:01 -0600
From:      BSD <bsd@xtremedev.com>
To:        FreeBSD Security <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: VPN through BSD for Win2k, totally baffled

On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 01:39:43PM -0700, Michael Collette wrote:
> A couple of follow up questions to this.  If I go the route of handing out
> certificates to end users, is there a mechanism for revoking their rights to
> enter?  Employees do get other jobs, and almost all of them are using laptops
> which they travel with.  We've had folks get laptops stolen.

You can revoke certificates. This is builtin.

> Is the cert an all or nothing kinda deal.  For instance, I need a different
> level of access than a salesperson.  We have a programmer who needs access to
> different resources than myself or sales.  All of these outside folks are on
> dynamic IPs.

Dunno about this one...

Does anyone know how to setup L2TP+IPSec on FreeBSD? Preferably with
either mpd or ng_p2tp(4)? Please share examples if you can, or atleast a
broad overview how how the whole thing would fit together on FreeBSD.
Anything would help at this point.

Thanks.