Date:      Sun, 05 Jan 1997 08:57:51 -0600
From:      "Tracy E. Phillips" <tphilips@cedar.netten.net>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Couple of newbie questions

I have use Linux for a while so i am quite used to bash. How can i make
bash the system default?

How can i get the console block curser to be a blinking line?

What are ide drives called under FreeBSD? My drives under Linux are:

primary master   = /dev/hda
primary slave    = /dev/hdb   this is where my *nix OS sits
secondary master = /dev/hdc

Can you alter the location that /stand/sysinstall looks for packages?
Since i do not have FreeBSD on cdrom i therefore have my packages on
another partition.

When will vfat be intoduced? This is probably not a cherished item to
many, but i think it would be one feature that would attract people who
are dual users of OS's.

Thanks,

Tracy