Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 2000 17:12:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Sefkan Botani <sefkan@tr909.trackstar.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SoundBlaster 64

Hello,

I've been trying to get my SoundBlaster 64 ISA
to work with my system for some time now, and
I've come accross some strange errors while
compiling the KERNEL to include support for it.

Details:

This is 4.2-BETA FreeBSD.
I recieved the following errors compiling the kernel
after including "pcm" and "sbc0":

... kernel compiling ...
rm -f hack.c
sh /usr/src/sys/conf/newvers.sh BLACKPLAGUE
cc -c -O3 -pipe -Wall -Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs
-Wstrict-prototypes  -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Winline
-Wcast-qual  -fformat-extensions -ansi  -nostdinc -I- -I. -I/usr/src/sys
-I/usr/src/sys/../include  -D_KERNEL -include opt_global.h -elf
-mpreferred-stack-boundary=2  vers.c
linking kernel
isa_compat.o(.data+0xc): undefined reference to `opldriver'

*** Error code 1
Stop in /usr/obj/usr/src/sys/BLACKPLAGUE.

*** Error code 1
Stop in /usr/src.

*** Error code 1
Stop in /usr/src.