Date:      Wed, 05 Jul 2000 10:28:10 +0300
From:      HAKAN KIYICI - MUSIAD <foreignrelations@musiad.org.tr>
To:        http@FreeBSD.ORG://www.lemis.com/serial-po <hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR / ISTANBUL - TURKEY

MUSIAD INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR
26TH-29TH OCTOBER 2000
ISTANBUL - TURKEY

This message is about the multi-sector MUSIAD International Trade Fair. It will
be held between 26th-29th October 2000, in Istanbul-TURKEY at Istanbul World
Trade Center.  Admission is free!
-------------

Dear  Sir/ Madam,

We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the 8th MUSIAD International
Trade Fair as a visitor or an exhibitor.

We have come across to your e-mail address from one of the websites and thought
that you might be interested in one of the sectors as a visitor or exhibitor
in our annual international trade fair.

MUSIAD as a non-governmental business association, organizes annual fairs. This
year, the 8th MUSIAD International Trade Fair will be held between 26-29 October,
2000 in Istanbul/ TURKEY at Istanbul World Trade Center.

MEET UP LOCAL AND OVERSEAS MANUFACTURERS, EXPORTERS AND IMPORTERS AT THIS EVENT
As a business association, we have about 2,500 member companies and legal entities
in various sectors. Among them, we have members manufacturing or investing abroad,
as well as importing several products for the competitive Turkish market. Every
year, we provide such conducive environments for the interaction of our members,
other non-member Turkish business people and several businessmen and industrialists
from different countries.

We are confident that our space rental fees provide the best and one of the most
competitive conditions for potential exhibitors with 125 USD/sqm (plus 17% VAT).
Exhibitor will be eligible for a single room at no charge throughout the fair.

To ensure the numerous participation, we arrange accommodation facilities with
competitive and affordable prices in 5-star hotels with maximum charge of 80
USD for a single room. Our visitors and exhibitors are not charged for any of
the transfers and shuttle services. And their presence in Turkey is well-covered
in the press. More detailed information can be found at

http://www.musiad.org.tr/fair2000/introduction.htm.

This is a multi-sector fair that different sectors are gathered under four main
headings take place in four different halls. Please scroll down to the end of
this message for brief information on some of the sectors included in our fair.

Brochures images are viewable at:
- English : http://www.musiad.org.tr/fair2000/english/
- Arabic : http://www.musiad.org.tr/fair2000/arabic/

Please do not hesitate to contact for any inquiry you might have.
Thank you for your consideration.

Hakan Kiyici
Director of Foreign Relations
MÜSİAD

Address:
MUSIAD - INDEPENDENT INDUSTRIALISTS AND BUSINESSMEN'S ASSOCIATION
Mecidiye Cad. No:7/50 Mecidiyekoy
ISTANBUL / TURKEY
Tel: +90 212 213 61 00
Fax: +90 212 213 78 90 / 216 01 42
foreignrelations@musiad.org.tr
musiad@musiad.org.tr

--------------------
BRIEFS ON THE SECTORS:

Four main headings are as follows:
MUMAC 2000 is mainly participated by companies dealing with the machine tools,
electronics, electrical machinery, mechanical tools, automotive, automotive supply
products & spare parts, computer, computer peripherals and spare parts.

In MUSCON 2000, companies that are in the construction, building materials, heating
systems, furniture and interior decoration, marbles & granites, glass products,
glassware, woodworking, house appliances, plastics health, education and other
service sectors take place

MUTEX 2000 is designated for companies whose sectors are textiles, apparels,
underwear, textiles and garment machinery, woven fabrics, underwear, fabrics,
cloth, clothes, footwear, carpet, leather, leather apparels and goods

MUFOPACK 2000 is mainly allocated for companies deal with the food and beverage,
foodstuff, pack-print technology, packaging, packaging technology, packaging
materials, packaging systems and machinery.