Date:      Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:22:07 +0200 (SAST)
From:      Lists Account <lists@security.za.net>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCI -> PCMCIA Bridge Adapter

Hi All

pcic-pci1: <TI PCI-1225 PCI-CardBus Bridge> at device 16.1 on pci0
pcic-pci1: TI12XX PCI Config Reg: [pwr save][pci only]

Just to say, I seem to have fbsd recognizing my pci cardbus bridge in
4.3-RELEASE however, it doesnt pick up the orinoco card plugged into
there, is this because of bugs mentioned on the list so far or is this for
another reason?

Thanks

Andrew