Date:      Thu, 20 Jul 2000 01:03:20 +0200
From:      Arjan.deVet@adv.iae.nl (Arjan de Vet)
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@urx.com>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ipfilter broken in stable

Kent Stewart wrote:

>Arjan de Vet wrote:
>>
>> In article <3975F60D.3B7FDAE8@urx.com> you write:
>>
>> >Ip_state.c and ip_nat.c are killing a 4.1-rc buildworld the error
>> >message is
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> Although Darren tried to merge 3.4.8 into stable there are still a lot
>> of differences between current and stable w.r.t. ipfilter.

[...]

>Good luck on the conflicts. So far, I haven't seen anyone else
>complain.

That's because it's not in the default GENERIC kernel I guess. On the
ipfilter mailing list I've seen one complaint so far. I've sent Darren a
mail asking him to fix ipfilter in stable before the code freeze (19
hours from now).

Arjan

--
Arjan de Vet, Eindhoven, The Netherlands              <Arjan.deVet@adv.iae.nl>