Date:      Tue, 05 Dec 2000 17:21:47 -0800
From:      chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   A script needed - willing to pay for the right one

My company needs a script to do the following -
we have a list of dealers (name, address, phone,
fax,email). We want to put a zip code search
field on this page that would return the nearest
8 zipcodes to the one being searched for. That
part is probably quite simple, the main thing it
needs to do is be able to return multiple dealers
in the same zip code, when there are more than
one.
Example:
I search for 98036 and get 8 nearest dealers,
all in the seattle/tacoma area, several of which
are in the same seattle zip code.
If there is anyone interested in writing such a
script we will pay for it. Or if anyone knows of
one available, please point me in the right direction.
I have checked quite a number of web sites with
various types of scripts and come up with nothing
so far. This would need to run on an apache/bsd
machine.
Thankyou,

--
Chip W.