Date:      Tue, 28 Oct 1997 22:36:16 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        handy@sag.space.lockheed.com
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, nate@sri.mt.net
Subject:   Re: Real hackers run -current

 * Hmmm.  I was about to cheer you on to try Nate's diffs, but instead you've
 * got my interest up with the alt-F# stuff.  Are you running X when you do
 * this?  This is sort of a sideline, but I've always used 'zzz'.  I seem to
 * have the alt-f#'s wired down to do wierd things in X.

Really?  I don't remember Alt-F12 locking up.  It will either
completely ignore me (when the cards are in) or work fine.

Satoshi