Date:      Fri, 7 Mar 1997 18:39:00 +0100
From:      Mark Huizer <xaa@stack.nl>
To:        Richard Wackerbarth <rkw@dataplex.net>
Cc:        Richard J Kuhns <rjk@sparcmill.grauel.com>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: spatter.freebsd.org halted.

> >What effect will this have on those of us who depend on ctm to keep
> >up-to-date with -current?
>
> There will be a temporary delay while we get a machine in sync with you
> to pick up the stream. Can you send me the last delta that you received?
> Better yet, does anyone have an online archive that could restore the
> last state from "ground zero"? (recent base + subsequent deltas)

I have 2300A on CD (src-cur that is...) and the delta's from 2301 uptil 2411
on CD-rom and fronm there to 2796 on my hard  disk...

the things on my hard disk are 8Mb and I can transfer those by modem, for
the others, I'd need to find a way to get them somewhere...

Perhaps Guido can help out if I gave him a cd? ;-)

Mark