Date:      Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:56:41 +0100
From:      "Tzouris,M" <M.Tzouris@lse.ac.uk>
To:        <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   MSc student, needs help from OS contributor!

Hello everybody,

I am an MSc student at the London School of Economics, department of =
Information Systems, London, U.K. (http://is.lse.ac.uk) I am currently =
writing my summer dissertation (MSc thesis) on Open Source. This is =
where I need your help!=20

I have uploaded an online questionnaire =
(http://www.lse-students.ac.uk/tzouris/oss/questionnaire.htm
) on the School's site, and I am searching for Open Source contributors =
that might be interested in answering it. The questionnaire is designed =
in a way that It won't require more than 10 minutes to be answered.

If you are a contributor, you are kindly requested to spend 10 minutes =
on filling in this questionnaire =
http://www.lse-students.ac.uk/tzouris/oss/questionnaire.htm
. My MPhil/PhD which is commencing in the upcoming October, will be =
based on my current research. So as you can understand your help is =
really important to me.=20

Thank you very much in advance for your help,
Menelaos.

PS: my background: http://www.geocities.com/tzmnlaos=20

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Menelaos G. Tzouris