Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:56:16 -0700
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        William Denton <wtd@pobox.com>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Can't compile gnome-control-center for 2.16

--==_Exmh_1161233776_19568P

> Hi,
>
> My upgrade to GNOME 2.16 went well, but I'm stuck on four last ports.
> gnome-control-center-2.14.2 and so I can't upgrade gnome-applets-2.14.2_1,
> gnome-session-2.14.3, and gnome2-2.14.3.  It dies in libgswitchit:

Look in hte archives for yesterday and today. I have posted the "fix" for theis several timess. "pkgdb -Ff again to find multiply install ports. DON'T use pkgdb to unregister any of them. Use pkg_delete to delete them and re-istnall the newest port. Then all of the ports will re-build.

--==_Exmh_1161233776_19568P

--==_Exmh_1161233776_19568P--