Date:      Wed, 20 Sep 2000 02:17:48 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <fran@reyes.somos.net>
To:        "Jeremy Norris" <jnorris@columbia.k12.mo.us>, "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
Cc:        "net@FreeBSD.ORG" <net@FreeBSD.ORG>, "security@FreeBSD.ORG" <security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ip filtering along side ipx

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:04:58 -0400 (EDT), Matthew N. Dodd wrote:

>I setup my 2 ethernet interfaces with differnet IPX networks, enabled
>ipxgateway and IPXrouted and everything works.

Care to share some info on how you setup the IPX/netware
compatibility on your FreeBSD box.
The instructions at freebsd.org/~bp are probably complete, but
not the most intuitive (maybe is just my lack of ipx knowledge).

For instance there is a part of the docs at freebsd.org/~bp
which reads:
"select network number exactly the same as on NetWare server for
Ethernet_II frame. "

How does one find the network number for existing netware
servers?

francisco
Moderator of the Corporate BSD list
http://www.egroups.com/group/BSD_Corporate