Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:38:52 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cloning drives and FreeBSD

Ok, so I got a new hard drive (bigger of course) for my notebook
harddrive.  I thought it would be swift to clone (using Ghost) my
smaller hd to my larger drive.

This is where I am stuck..

My bigger drive won't boot anymore - evidently the drive mappings
changed, and the boot manager doesn't know how to read it anymore.  How
am I supposed to fix this?  Anyone know any tricks?  I realy don't want
to have to rebuild my whole setup.

Eric