Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:53:47 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        dave <dmehler22@earthlink.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ssh.

On Mon, Mar 20, 2000 at 11:51:24PM -0500, dave wrote:

> I'm trying to replace telnet with ssh for remote logins. Which ssh
> port should I install and is there anything I need to know?

Recent versions of FreeBSD have OpenSSH integrated to the base system,
you don't need to install a port for this.  You might want to cvsup to a
fairly up-to-date copy of the sources, and then read rebuild your base
system ;)

For instructions on updating your system from the sources of /usr/src,
please take a look at /usr/src/UPDATING.

- Giorgos Keramidas