Date:      Sun, 30 Sep 2001 22:30:30 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Gottselbst@t-online.de
To:        freebsd-config@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Floppy installation with SCSI and ISDN

Hello everybody,

I'm sitting in front of a machine which is resisting to be installed
for FreeBSD. What I need is a set of FreeBSD boot disks that allow me
to use ISDN ppp services to get the packages as well as SCSI to install
an SCSI (and if possible, ISDN as well) capable Kernel onto a
filesystem on an SCSI drive installed by sysinstall (->fixit floppy for
this purpose?). Is anybody capable of finding necessary kernels and
knowing how to construct this?

I am not willing to give up trying to install FreeBSD on this tricky
machine!

Big thanks in advance,

Thomas Stratmann

in the name of