Date:      Wed, 7 Aug 1996 22:00:12 +0000 ()
From:      francis yeung <fyeung@netific.com>
To:        lmcsato@lmc.ericsson.se (Samy Touati)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: machine crashing

Greetings,

	I have encountered similiar problems with fbsd 2.1 after I
	have upgraded from fbsd 2.0.5. The system crashed during
	heavy load. I am using NMBCLUSTER=2048. The system disk
	got trashed and couldn't be rebooted. It worked fine
	if the system did not encounter any heavy traffic between
	ethernet (de0) and a ppp link.

	Francis