Date:      Tue, 5 Jan 1999 21:38:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Lager <dmmatt@webfreaks.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Make World errors

Hello...

I currently did a cvsup update to my /usr/src only. I did the stable
update.

During the make buildworld I experienced the following error:

/usr/src/lib/libc/../libc/gen/semctl.c:13 Conflicting types for `semctl`
/usr/obj/usr/src/tmp/usr/include/sys/sem.h:175 Previous declaration of
 `semctl`

Then the build gives an Error. What does this mean and how do I got about
fixing it?

I have a Pentium II 333MHz MMX non-celeron proccessor

Sincerly,
Matthew Lager