Date:      Wed, 4 Mar 1998 12:11:17 -0700
From:      "*" <ama165@sopris.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   HELP!!!!!

Can somebody please help me????
I called Wallnut Creek CD-ROM for help, But everybody I've spoken to there
doesn't have a clue!!!!
I just purchased the FreeBSD 2.2.5 CDROM's & Book last week, and I'm having
a problem with ping the server (FreeBSD Server). I have checked my network,
I cable tested all CAT-5 connections, the hub has a light for each station
including Free BSD-Server, I can ping the NT Server sitting next to it, I
can ping my PM3, I can ping all work stations, But I can not ping
Workstations from FreeBSD. I can do the internal ping 127.0.0.1.....
I'm using the 3COM 509 NIC
ifconfig is set correctly? I have no errors when booting FreeBSD....
Please help!!!! I have 3-T's installed today & can't get UNIX ISP Server to
work!!!!!

Chris Galloway
Vailmtn.net
Voice (970) 827-9111