Date:      Wed, 29 Apr 1998 14:39:37 +0200
From:      Marc_van_Woerkom@notes.labcontrol.com
To:        freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where are we going with the CVS repository?

Marc van Woerkom
29.04.98 14.39

Hi!

> Is someone tracking the mozilla releases and merging them in?
> Is someone taking bugfixes and/or enhancements and commiting them?
> Is someone taking our changes and feeding them back to mozilla?
> What are priorities for the FreeBSD group in relation to mozilla? Are we
mostly concerned about stability?

I'm glad I'm not the only one around here, who's a bit confused. :-)

Let me restate these questions:

If I want to make a contribution to a FreeBSD version of Mozilla
- where should I get the source from?
- what programming task are urgent?
- where should I submit the result to?

Regards,