Date:      Sun, 5 Nov 2000 14:45:37 -0800
From:      "Crist J . Clark" <cjclark@reflexnet.net>
To:        Marko Cuk <cuk@cuk.nu>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rc.firewall script & natd on 4.1.1

On Sun, Nov 05, 2000 at 10:29:39PM +0100, Marko Cuk wrote:
> Hello !
>
> Do you guys know, that in rc.firewall script in 4.1.1 was a mistake and
> natd won't start automatically from rc.conf ?
>
> I put script from 4.1 and now it works ok.
>
> Please, fix it prior 4.2 .

Details please? The natd(8) process is not actually started from
rc.firewall, but from rc.network. In which of these is the supposed
breakage? Or do you mean the divert(4) rule in rc.firewall is not
being added properly? Could you post the actual problem and the
versions of the file(s) you are using?