Date:      Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:51:51 -0400
From:      George Vagner <george@vagner.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   make world script

I am looking for a script that I can run a cron on that will
update my sources and ports, build world, kernel and install everything
without touching my network settings so i can get back in later.

doing everything remotely is a pain and I would like to stay "stable".

something on the Idea of Microsofts automatic updates would be the nicest=
=2E

also anyone know of a way to reboot my laptop via ssh or telnet? it is an=
 IBM=20
760XD P166 (very old) issuing the command "reboot" as root shuts down and
syncs disks but never reboots it just hangs after syncing disks. I tried=20
Broken keyboar reset kernel option with same results.