Date:      Thu, 5 Aug 1999 16:14:53 -0400
To:        "Mike Meyer" <mwm@phone.net>, <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: PIIX4?

check your BIOS configuration...  Mine (ASUS motherboard) has an item called "AC Power
Loss Restart", it's default is to leave the system off after the power is reapplied.  I
always change this so that my servers come back on after a power loss.

-john
John A. Shue
4000 Legato Road, Suite 600
Fairfax, VA 22033