Date:      Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:14:59 +0300
From:      "Vagif Zeynalov" <vagif@zeynalov.com>
To:        "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
Cc:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Broadcast under Jail problems

>> ...I can provide more details if it will be necessary...
>
> error ogs from the application would be interesting to see which
> (sys)call return which error so that we can narrow it down.

You know, to make the answer I just rebuild the mediatomb on the clear jail
machine and... the problem has been disappeared!
It's very strange, because I already did it before few times.

Whatever, sorry guys for disturb. ;-))
I have to investigate, what did I change at last night in the system.

Regards,
Vagif