Date:      Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:52:51 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@icir.org>
Cc:        ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Request for review: ipfw2 for IPV6

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Luigi Rizzo wrote:

> We would really appreciate testing by someone who is a kernel programmer
> who has access to ipv6 network and some knowledge of the ipv6 code,
> and thus can give advice on how to improve this code, and possibly
> suggest fixes for the trivial bugs that are there.

Just skipped over it:

- patch should also be easily ported to HEAD
- have not seen any #ifdef INET6 - will this break INET only setups ?
- why is a file from Attic in the diff ?
- can someone also please update the manpage ?

Will be happy to have a closer look at it once the IPSEC issue got
sorted out and I will finally have v6 here.

--
Greetings

56 69 73 69 74				http://www.zabbadoz.net/