Date:      Sat, 06 Nov 1999 15:35:42 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        "D.M.P." <dmp@aracnet.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Official release by Greenbay CDROM?

The "official" release, at least in theory, comes from the FreeBSD
Project. Walnut Creek duplicates that release, but should certainly
not have a monopoly on doing so. If it did, FreeBSD would not be
free at all.

The packages being sold on EBay are 3.2, not 3.3, which means that
they are dumping old inventory.

--Brett