Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2001 22:48:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Linh Pham <lplist@closedsrc.org>
To:        Doug Young <dougy@bryden.apana.org.au>
Cc:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>, Mark Ibell <marki@paradise.net.nz>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PPP server problem

On 2001-04-24, Doug Young scribbled:

# I admin a few W2K systems .... I'm quite impressed with them after NT4 ...
# they typically run for weeks at a time instead of a matter of hours that
# seems to be the norm for NT

We've have several Windows 2000 servers that would run for a couple of
months of fairly heavy traffic without a problem. But if I were to build
any e-mail servers, DNS servers, FTP servers, or anything where security
and stability is key, it won't be running Windows... that's for sure.

--
Linh Pham
[lplist@closedsrc.org]

// 404b - Brain not found